Electroheat ECO V inverter pool heat pumps utilise a variable speed compressor to regulate the pool water temperature automatically and independently.
Compared to gas and electric heaters, Electroheat ECO-V inverter pool heat pumps use a fraction of the energy to generate the same amount of heat and unlike solar heating; there is no reliance on the sun as the latent heat in the air is used.
- Inverter technology uses a variable speed compressor motor similar to a cars engine.
- It slows down and speeds up as needed to hold a selected set temperature
- The desired set temperature will be reached more quickly and maintained more efficiently.
- Inverter technology provides a more precise water temperature without the fluctuations and power wastage of fixed speed systems.
- Inverter technology is significantly more energy efficient with energy savings of up to 30% over fixed speed systems.
- The speed control of the compressor and fan motor also means quieter operation.
Electroheat ECO V inverter 12kW - c/w 15Amp lead and plug
Electroheat ECO V inverter 25kW
5 Year warranty