VIRON P520 XT The flagship AstralPool pump incorporates an inbuilt time clock and 4 timer periods for each day. A different speed can be saved to each timer period allowing the ultimate in flexibility. Special applications such as in floor cleaning or programming water features are enabled using the time clock and speed selection for different times of day. The Viron P520 XT is capable of the most demanding applications with high flow and high pressure all the while delivering the utmost in energy efficiency. In addition the P520 XT incorporates electronic power factor correction which provides even further reductions in power consumption, even on maximum speed.
- Fully variable speed from 600 RPM to 2850 RPM allows flow rate to be tailored to your pool while maximising energy savings
- 8 star energy rating
- Reduced CO2 emissions
- Low speed means it's ultra quiet allowing operation at night or early morning
- Low speed means lower pressures extending the life of other pool equipment such as filters and chlorinators
- Low speed means better filtration resulting in sparkling clear water
- Programmable time periods and speed means it's suitable for water features, spa jets and in floor cleaning systems
- Fully serviceable motor to ensure long life and maximum energy savings over the life of the pump
- Save between $700 and $1200 per year in operating costs*
3 Year Warranty
*Annual operating cost savings based on operating pumps at factory preset low speed for 8 hours a day, each day of the year. Actual operating costs may vary according to time spent on higher speeds and the actual speed required to effectively circulate water throughout pool, filtration and plumbing system.