Ideal for the average sized pool, the P320 eVo has a flow rate sufficient to back wash up to 30" or 800mm diameter sand filters, provide a powerful vacuum when cleaning the pool and drive up to 6 spa jets. The large liquid crystal display clearly shows the RPM of the motor and enables adjustment of the start up priming time, priming flow rate, and visual display of each speed setting. The inbuilt 24 hour timer is easily enabled and provides up to four time periods each day with different speed settings to provide the perfect flow rate for your pool.
- Fully variable speed from 600 RPM to 2850 RPM allows flow rate to be tailored to your pool while maximising energy savings
- 9 star energy rating
- Reduced CO2 emissions
- Low speeds means ultra quiet allowing operation at night or early morning
- Low speed means lower pressures extending the life of other pool equipment such as filters and chlorinators
- Low speed means better filtration resulting in sparkling clear water
- Programmable time periods and speed means suitable for water features, spa jets and in floor cleaning systems
- Fully serviceable motor to ensure long life and maximum energy savings over the life of the pump
- Save between $700 and $1200 per year in operating costs*
3 Year Warranty
*Annual operating cost savings based on operating pumps at factory preset low speed for 8 hours a day, each day of the year. Actual operating costs may vary according to time spent on higher speeds and the actual speed required to effectively circulate water throughout pool, filtration and plumbing system.