The "8 Star" Davey ProMaster VSD400 pool pump offers exceptionally quiet operation at 50dBa* and full variable speed selection between 1500 to 3600 rpm.
The range of Davey energy efficient variable speed pool pumps has been upgraded to include app control via Bluetooth connectivity. Davey’s ProMaster® Variable Speed pool pump offers water-cooled, super-quiet operation with high efficiency, making it the ideal choice for today’s swimming pools. The energy efficient 8 Star energy rating offers up to 70% lower energy use than a traditional fixed speed 1hp pump.
- Pool filtration
- In-floor pool cleaning systems
- Connection to external pool controllers, heat pumps and gas heaters
- Suitable for pools from 10,000 to 140,000 litres.
- Water features
- Spa jet operation
- Solar pool heating
- Now with Bluetooth Control
- High efficiency, super quiet, water cooled design
- Programmable boost cycling for every hour of operation. For running the pump at full speed (Boost) for a pre-determined time of operation. Perfect for automatic suction cleaner operation.
- Improves surface skimming providing for a cleaner pool
- Ideal for in-floor, pop up, cleaning systems
- Constant flow/speed compensation (Helps to overcome friction losses experienced as debris builds up in your filter)
- Saves money on energy running costs
- Weatherproof RJ45 communication port (For speed adjustment via connection to an external pool controller, gas heater or heat pump)
- Backwash speed cycling technology (For effective media cleaning and reducing waste water when backwashing)
- 8 Star Energy rated pool pump
Fully Variable Speed Control - The ProMaster® offers the pool owner and operator total control over the speed at which the pump needs to operate, from 1,500rpm to 3,600rpm.
Super Quiet - Designed with a unique water-cooled motor which captures noise and vibrations, allowing super-quiet operation, rated down to 50 dBa at speed 1. Your neighbours won’t even know it’s there.
Backwash Function - ProMaster® is designed with a selectable backwash cycle that runs the pump for 2 minutes at 3,800rpm before shutting down. It provides for safe, reliable and easy operation of the pump when backwashing your media filter.
Dependable - ProMaster® incorporates unique loss of prime protection to minimise pump damage if no water is available to the pump.
Convenient - By water-cooling the motor, ProMaster® does not require air ventilation, and gives installers more flexibility with pump positioning.
- Easy to install set and operate, no complicated digital push button controls
- Automatic restart technology
- Large 4.5 litre leaf basket for long intervals between cleaning
- Over temperature derating, pump will automatically slow down in high ambient temperatures
* Note 50dBa noise rating is at the pump running at speed 1.
3 Year warranty