The Davey HS Series pressure systems consist of an HS pump fitted with a Torrium2 controller. This 4 stage centrigugal pump is designed for high pressure domestic applications and is ideal for medium to large single and multi storey applications.
- Household water supply
- Water transfer
- Washing systems
- Pressure boosting
- The Torrium2 is supplied connected electrically to the HS pump motor for: Easy non-tradesmen installation and assembly.
- Positive safety under varied weather conditions.
- The combination of the high pressures supplied by the multistage HS pump and constant flow control provided by the Torrium2 enables consumers to enjoy the benefits of a strong comfortable shower from a pump that does not cycle plus the reliability of adaptive technology.
- The complete Lifestyle Series is compact and quiet providing for: Easy installation, especially where space is at a premium.
- Non-intrusive operation, for consumer enjoyment.
- All parts of the entire system that are in contact with the water are manufactured from safe, corrosion resistant materials for: Consumer confidence that their water supply will be as good coming out as it was going into the system.
- Ability to use the HS pressure system on a variety of water qualities.
- Compliance with the strict requirements of ISO 9001.2000 quality standards ensures consistency of quality of the system.
- Air purging valve for easy installation and priming.
- Patented floating impeller neck rings help improve efficiency and reduce hydraulic noise providing better performance with less noise.
- 304 stainless steel casing, pump shaft and diffuser baffle returns provided
- Suitable for larger sized single and 2 story homes
- 2 Bathrooms with modern appliances
- Suitable for 7 outlets