THE NEW ECONOMICAL, SIMPLE AND COMPACT ANSWER TO AUTOMATIC POOL SANITISING FOR SAFE AND SPARKLING POOL WATER.
The NEW Davey Ecomatic Compact series of Chlorinators supersedes the Obsolete EcoSalt Chlorinators
3 Available models
DEM14C - suitable for pools up to 35,000L
DEM20C - suitable for pools up to 50,000L
DEM26C - suitable for pools up to 65,000L
- New high performance reverse polarity in-line cell with safety flow switch
- EziSet digital timer for quick and simple set-up
- User-friendly settings and controls
- Safe automatic pool sanitising using natural salt
- Easy automation of your pool’s filtration system
- Compact enclosure and cell housing made with corrosion resistant, UV stabilised materials for long service life
- Barrel union connections for easy installation
- Proven technology and outstanding reliability
- Operating Salt Level: 4,500 – 6,000ppm
- Models to suit pools and spas from 5,000 to 130,000 litres
- In ‘hard water’ applications (above 275ppm), reverse polarity systems will require regular (monthly) inspection and manual cleaning.
- If using mineral salts in areas with hard water, reverse polarity systems may require occasional manual cleaning. Mineral salts can form scale on the cell that isn’t removed through the polarity reversal process, therefore more frequent manual cleaning may be required. In some cases this scale is soft enough to remove with a strong jet of water if acid cleaning proves ineffective.
- The appropriate chlorinator size for your pool is dependent on the local climate and the bather load of the pool. Please note that chlorinator cell life can be increased with shorter running times during winter and lower output settings. Davey recommends that a chlorinator is run for between 6 - 8 hours a day during summer, and between 2 - 4 hours during winter.
2 Year Warranty on Power Supply Box
3 Year Warranty on Salt Cell